Monday, July 8, 2013

Sunday Scavenger Hunt

I have to admit that this weeks prompts were harder than they should have been for me.  The colors mostly. I wanted to avoid a photo that had all the colors in them, like say a flag.  And I have plenty of White and Blue things around my house, but didn't think that taking a photo of the shampoo bottle would really set the right tone.  I did finally come up with a photo for each prompt... although they may not be my best.  Without further ado...

Red
My daughter and I attended our local rodeo parade this past weekend.  Afterwards they were having an antique car show.  My father-in-law loves Corvettes so we decided to take him a photo.  The one we found just happened to be red.

White
This is the photo that I had the most difficulty with.  I found this seeding plant on the playground to my daughter's school when we went there to play.  It was white.  It works.

Blue
Nothing says long weekend like a blueberry martini.  They are so sweet (almost too much) and so pretty.

Stars
My daughter recently got an ice tray that makes star shaped ice.  How could I not use that for Stars?

Sparkle
We had a wonderful 4th.  We saw beautiful fireworks, ate good food, and played (that was mostly Kiera though).

2 comments:

  1. Oh these are all wonderful! Love the white and great pictures for sparkle

    ReplyDelete
  2. That star shaped ice cube tray is so cool! And I love the shots for sparkle and blue - who wouldn't want a blueberry martini?!

    ReplyDelete