Monday, June 25, 2012

More Summer... Less TV

Today I decided something that seems like it should be obvious.  My daughter doesn't need to watch as much TV as she has been.  Obvious right?  I see her sitting watching cartoons and I wonder if she knows how to use her imagination.  I don't want her to miss out on developing the skills that foster creativity.  As a family we all watch too much.  Problem is, I always just get up in the morning and turn it on for background noise and get on the computer.  That isn't good either.

So I was on Pinterest... (no news there!)... and found a pin for screen free week:  100 kids activity ideas.  Now some of the ideas seem just a little silly to me and some are not doable for our family... but as there are 100 ideas we can surely find a few on the list that we can manage.


screen free week kids activities

No comments:

Post a Comment